We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gluten free

Which American River hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 33
Gluten free

Hi again all

I've been asked to check what (if any) gluten free options are available on the island. Mainly things like bread and pasta. If there's none we may bring our own GF bread. I did see info for a local bakery but didn't see any GF items. Even if there were spelt options, that would be close enough.

Are there health food shops around?

Cheer all and thanks in advance.

Destination Expert
for Adelaide, South Australia, Kangaroo Island
reviews: 43
1. Re: Gluten free

Rogers deli and the foodland are where you'd find most items to stock up - most foodlands have the regular gluten free substitutes. Don't expect to find anything much outside of kingscote though. Kangaroo Island is beautiful but remote, it has the basics and some mid-level provisions but nowhere near the range of items you'd find in a large city. I would call Rogers deli and ask them what they might have in stock when you are over there.. at the very least they would have a good idea of what gluten free options there are on the island.

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 33
2. Re: Gluten free

Thanks again Yachtgal!

T

3. Re: Gluten free

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 11, 2010
Get answers to your questions about American River