We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NHL coverage near Honua Kai?

Which Ka'anapali hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pasadena, CA
reviews: 17
NHL coverage near Honua Kai?

Good morning, all. I leave for my first visit to Maui on Thursday (yay!), and the LA Kings just forced a game 6 with their win last night. We'll be staying at Honua Kai and were wondering where we could catch the game. Does Duke's have TVs? Our friends are staying next door at the Westin Villas in case their bar shows the game instead. Any guidance would be appreciated. Go Kings Go!!!!

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
reviews: 13
1. Re: NHL coverage near Honua Kai?

The Westin Villas have a nice multi-screen bar. Call and see if they will be showing the game. Another option is Lulu's in Cannery Mall...don't forget to account for the time change.

Pasadena, CA
2. Re: NHL coverage near Honua Kai?

Thank you, mamma. It will be weird to watch the game in the middle of the afternoon, but I'm looking forward to cheering with my lava flow in-hand! =)

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
reviews: 13
3. Re: NHL coverage near Honua Kai?

The upside is their Happy Hour is from 4-6! Enjoy...

Plymouth, Michigan
reviews: 5
4. Re: NHL coverage near Honua Kai?

You could also head 2-3 miles North to Maui Brewing Co in the Kahana Gateway Shopping Center.

Atlanta
reviews: 14
5. Re: NHL coverage near Honua Kai?

Westin Villas pool bar has assign up that says "watch NHL action here" or something to that effect. We were there last week so I would just walk down and enjoy.

Aloha and "Go Pens"

California
reviews: 8
6. Re: NHL coverage near Honua Kai?

It's likely that much of the NHL coverage will be available on your screens in the unit .... they had most of the NCAA basketball games on all of the various channels (ESPN, ESPN2, TNT, TRU, etc.). If not, both Dukes and the Westin Villas bars have satellite coverage (forgot which carrier)..... Go Sharks!

Honolulu, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
reviews: 2
7. Re: NHL coverage near Honua Kai?

I checked, the LA game is going to be shown locally on CNBC. You might get it in your unit, but don't count on it.

vancouver, b.c.
8. Re: NHL coverage near Honua Kai?

Just returned from Honua Kai, most of the NHL games were on TV in our room, with the exception of the Canucks/San Jose games. We watched game 1 at the Westin Villas next door, It seemed to be a pretty even mix of San Jose and Vancouver fans so it was fun. Dukes has a Tv in the bar area but were only showing basketball games at the time.

Pasadena, CA
9. Re: NHL coverage near Honua Kai?

Thanks, everyone. We will most likely head to the Westin Villas bar since we have friends staying there anyway. I'll be wearing my good luck Stanley Cup t-shirt and cheering as loudly as my husband will let me. =)

S.F. Bay Area
reviews: 9
10. Re: NHL coverage near Honua Kai?

I'm boycotting still, but my daughter has coaxed both Dave's as well as Jerry (who LOATHES the NHL and games -- "nobody orders &$^% during hockey games!!" ; ) into popping NHL on at Duke's at Honua Kai this week.

Although I'm sticking to my guns through the hoisting of the cup, & remain very angry at both players as well as the league's downright 'vile' owners' ... GO SHARKS!!! ; )

Alo)(a, NKO