We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kaanapali Beach Hotel

Which Ka'anapali hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Merrill, Wisconsin
Kaanapali Beach Hotel

Are hair driers and beach towels provided free of charge? Is there anywhere to park in the area of this hotel to avoid the $9.00/day for parking?

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
reviews: 6
1. Re: Kaanapali Beach Hotel

Aloha,

Towels yes, not sure about hair dryers but I **think so**.

Nope, you will not find any free parking near KBH. 9.00 is a bargain compared to many places.

Alaska
reviews: 7
2. Re: Kaanapali Beach Hotel

I left my dryer at home last visit because I knew our condo would have one, but it wasn't a very good dryer. Most of the time I just let my hair dry naturally in Hawaii but I do need a decent dryer for my bangs or they are just fluffy goofy....lol! If you have room for your own dryer, you might be happy you brought it. Deb

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
reviews: 13
3. Re: Kaanapali Beach Hotel

$9 bucks a day for parking? Whoo..go for it! Great price along Kaanapali!

I've never stayed at a hotel that didn't provide a hair dryer...not that they do much good on the islands!

My hair is the last thing I worry about!

ON, Canada
reviews: 34
4. Re: Kaanapali Beach Hotel

Here's a list of room amenities from their website: kbhmaui.com/cms/…20Amenities

Wa
reviews: 12
5. Re: Kaanapali Beach Hotel

I just booked a night here a well!

Vancouver, British...
reviews: 7
6. Re: Kaanapali Beach Hotel

we just stayed here last week. yes there are hair dryers and beach towels provided free. the $9 a day for parking is a deal compared to hotels in the area

7. Re: Kaanapali Beach Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 17, 2014