We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wedding at kaanapali beach hotel

Which Ka'anapali hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NEW YORK
wedding at kaanapali beach hotel

Has anyone gotten married at the ka'anapali beach hotel. I am having my wedding in august. the wedding coordinator is lisa.

I'd love to hear from any brides who have gotten married at the KBH.

Id really appreciate any advice.

Denver, Colorado
reviews: 3
1. Re: wedding at kaanapali beach hotel

Never go to bed angry :)

NEW YORK
2. Re: wedding at kaanapali beach hotel

mahalo

Denver, Colorado
reviews: 3
3. Re: wedding at kaanapali beach hotel

bump

NEW YORK
4. Re: wedding at kaanapali beach hotel

bump

Jackson, California
reviews: 7
5. Re: wedding at kaanapali beach hotel

Have you been to the KBH?

Gig Harbor...
reviews: 110
6. Re: wedding at kaanapali beach hotel

KBH Bride - I haven't gotten married there, but we did spend our anniversary there last year and every day someone got married there. We saw tiny gatherings on the beach at sunset, large groups on the grass, and even larger ones preparing for the event. It's a wonderful place for your ceremony/honeymoon -- they have so much Aloha and it's relaxed, lovely, you should love it.

Several years ago we renewed our vows on Maui, if we were to do it again I would not hesitate at KBH!!

Congratulations!

NEW YORK
7. Re: wedding at kaanapali beach hotel

LesROSE- thank you for your reply. Our small ceremony will be on the beach at sunset. With dinner on the lawn afterward.

It seems like many people have gotten married here, I'm hoping to be contacted by someone who has gotten married at KBH.

Anchorage, Alaska
reviews: 82
8. Re: wedding at kaanapali beach hotel

It's a nice place and the staff knows how to entertain.

Some of the buildings are undergoing remodelling, so they can be a bit noisy in the morning. Check where your room is and what their schedule is. We were there in early April and they were working on the southern buildings at the time and on the lobby. I would hope that they'd be done by August though.

We loved the place - we spent a lot of our time underwater. Beautiful sunset setting.

Best wishes forever!

Anchorage, Alaska
reviews: 1
9. Re: wedding at kaanapali beach hotel

Crongats! Sorry, I didn't get married there. I just wanted to say spend the extra cash and go for the ocean front rooms. It is an older hotel so don't expect the Hyatt. Just FYI. But definately a great hotel and atmosephere.

10. Re: wedding at kaanapali beach hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, September 26, 2009