We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current ferry schedule to Culebra?

Which Culebra hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vinings, Georgia
reviews: 4
Current ferry schedule to Culebra?

Need to ferry to Culebra Sunday, April 7th for a week's vacation. Haven't been back to Culebra in 13 years and unfortunatly my wife is scared of heights/small planes. I have found conflicting information on the current schedule of both Cargo and Passenger ferries. Can someone confirm the current schedule for Sunday's ferry, Fajardo to Culebra, for Cargo and Passenger Ferries? We land at SJU at 1:30 PM.

Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 23
1. Re: Current ferry schedule to Culebra?

The schedule is going back to the original schedule. The change was only during easter holiday.

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
reviews: 14
2. Re: Current ferry schedule to Culebra?

You can take the passenger ferry at 3pm or 7pm or the cargo ferry at 4pm. As far as I know, this is the current schedule.

Vinings, Georgia
reviews: 4
3. Re: Current ferry schedule to Culebra?

Thanks! We'll hope to catch the 4pm cargo ferry. Doubt we can get there fast enough for the 3pm passenger ferry.

Houston, Texas
reviews: 1
4. Re: Current ferry schedule to Culebra?

If we will have our own vehicle does that mean we ride on the cargo ferry?

NYC
Destination Expert
for Isla de Vieques
reviews: 29
5. Re: Current ferry schedule to Culebra?

you have to leave your rental in a parking lot at Fajardo. Youre not allowed to take the car over.

6. Re: Current ferry schedule to Culebra?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 22, 2014