We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 day in culebra?

Which Culebra hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City
reviews: 11
1 day in culebra?

Is it worth it? what is the ferry schedule?

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
reviews: 14
1. Re: 1 day in culebra?

Yes, it is worth it. on a beautiful beach with great snorkeling, and all the food/drinks and facilities you need. You can easily get a taxi (Publico) ride to Flamenco beach and enjoy the day

There are 2 ferries, one for passengers (La Lancha) and one for cargo and passengers. The schedules are a bit complicated since there are 2 ferries and the time change depending on the days, so I will link to my blog with the info:

www.puertoricodaytrips.com/fajardo-ferry/

www.puertoricodaytrips.com/cargo-ferry/

NYC
Destination Expert
for Isla de Vieques
reviews: 29
2. Re: 1 day in culebra?

i agree

New York City
reviews: 11
3. Re: 1 day in culebra?

Thanks Im heading to PR for just a weekend. will be renting a car and probably stay in luquillo. I havent been to culebra but I figured it wouldnt be worth it for this short trip to go.

4. Re: 1 day in culebra?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 18, 2013