We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rent a jeep or... Golf cart?

Which Culebra hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
tyler, texas
reviews: 4
Rent a jeep or... Golf cart?

I need recommendations on transportation rentals...where should I rent a vehicle? If I find golf carts for rent, will that be okay to get around the island for the day?

Michigan
reviews: 20
1. Re: Rent a jeep or... Golf cart?

Rent a vehicle from Jerry's rentals: nice aging hippy who rents Jeeps or VW "Things". The Thing is a like a Jeep and is $45 for the day. Jeeps are $60. Golf carts are $35 and will get you around the island just fine x 1 day...can't go off-roading in these, but not much to explore off the paved roads (unless you want to go to Playa Resaca or Playa Brava, one of which offers one of the few surfing spots on the island)

Culebra
reviews: 11
2. Re: Rent a jeep or... Golf cart?

The last post mentioned Jerry & the "thing". Those are two different folks. Jerry of Jerry's Jeeps rents...jeeps & Dick & Cathy rentals do the Volkswagon Thing. Carlos' Jeeps rents jeeps & golf carts.

3. Re: Rent a jeep or... Golf cart?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, September 20, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Culebra