We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I would like to visit the water park in aguadilla

Which Aguadilla hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
st. croix virgin...
reviews: 10
I would like to visit the water park in aguadilla

What airlines take you from Luiz munoz the San juan airport to aguadilla. I think the drive will be too much for my husband. He drove from Aquatika in Loiza to the zoo in Mayaguez it was well worth it but he was extremely tired on the way back and he had to be careful because he was sleepy. I am afraid to drive in puerto rico the traffic there is hectic. Driving to a waterpark and enjoying yourself and then driving back will be too much. We drove from isla verde to moisty skate and water park in caguas one year it wasn't that far it was really good but we want to experience the bigger water park this year.

Guaynabo, Puerto...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
reviews: 7
1. Re: I would like to visit the water park in aguadilla

It did not look open a couple of months back - one slide even had pieces missing

Hopefully someone local to Aguadilla will confirm if it is open or not

usa
reviews: 9
2. Re: I would like to visit the water park in aguadilla

I don't know if you have booked accommodations yet, but the El Conquistador Resort has a new water park.

King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
reviews: 40
3. Re: I would like to visit the water park in aguadilla

To elaborate on prexplorer's post, the water park at El Con is for guests only so it'll probably not be as crowded as Las Cascadas in Aguadilla.

I think Las Cascadas is open because my cousin and his friends were planning a trip there a few weeks back, but I'm not sure if it is as they ended up not going (due to unrelated reasons).

To answer your airport question, it would be the Aguadilla airport (BQN). Cape Air and Spirit fly there (that I know of).

Edited: 7:49 am, March 27, 2012
El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
reviews: 14
4. Re: I would like to visit the water park in aguadilla

Las Cascadas is only open in the summer months. They may open on weekends only starting in a few weeks.

It is a fun water park.

Rincon,PR
reviews: 21
5. Re: I would like to visit the water park in aguadilla

Just to clairify, The airlines that fly into the Aguadilla airport (BQN):

United, Jet Blue, and Sprit Airlines.

Cape Air flies from SJU-MAZ(Mayaguez).

www.flycapeair.com

Enjoy Puerto to the Fullest!

Edited: 9:57 am, March 27, 2012
King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
reviews: 40
6. Re: I would like to visit the water park in aguadilla

My bad... Sorry for the confusion. I could swear Cape Air flew into Aguadilla.

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
reviews: 14
7. Re: I would like to visit the water park in aguadilla

I don't think there are any small flights that go from SJU to Aguadilla airport.

CapeAir into Mayaguez will work for your purpose- the drive to Aguadilla is then only about 30 mins.

But have you considered staying a few days or at least the night in that area? That way you are not driving back and forth to the SJ area the same day. There are lots of other things you can do around there.

st. croix virgin...
reviews: 10
8. Re: I would like to visit the water park in aguadilla

Thanks for the replies I am considering doing all sorts of things because going to the zoo in mayaguez from loiza was a long long drive. It was well worth it the memories are great however my husband was extremely tired on the way back and fought to keep his eyes open. Puerto Rico traffic is very hectic and you have to be fully alert. Driving to aguadilla is not a problem it's the drive back after all that activity in the water. So many questions as to what should we do but I have from now till august to figure it out. Thanks

Puerto Rico
reviews: 2
9. Re: I would like to visit the water park in aguadilla

I suggest you consider splitting your time in Puerto Rico, perhaps staying at the Mayaguez Resort and enjoy their river pool. You Can fly from SJU to Mayaguez (maz) with Cape Air.

Aguadilla's water park name is Las Cascadas and they open only during the summer months. There is also an Ice Skating Arena in aguadilla that's supposed to be opened year round.

Some photos of the river pool: http://www.mayaguezresort.com/riverpool.html

Aguadilla, Puerto...
10. Re: I would like to visit the water park in aguadilla

The waterpark Las Cascadas opens to the general public Saturday the 19th of May 2012 and opens everyday after that until August. I am a lifeguard that works there.

Edited: 10:43 am, May 16, 2012