We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wifi

Glasgow
reviews: 2
Wifi

Going to Sol Cayo Coco in July, I believe that there is no Wifi, can I go into Melia and pick up their Wifi ?

9 replies to this topic
Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Camaguey, Cuba
1. Re: Wifi

Wifi is not free, you need to buy a card to access it. And you would need to be in the lobby to acces it, so it means buying a day pass to acces the hotel, then a card to access the wifi.

Mississauga, Canada
reviews: 4
2. Re: Wifi

You can go to Melia Cayo Coco and buy a card and use the wifi without buying a day pass.

LENNY

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Camaguey, Cuba
3. Re: Wifi

Really? Because no hotel outside of Habana used to allow that... So you tried it recently? Just so I can update the wifi list.

HotelMeliaCayoCoco
4. Re: Wifi

Wifi at Meliá Cayo Coco is available only for our guests or those enjoying a day pass.

Newmarket, Canada
5. Re: Wifi

Sol and MCC have FREE day pass exchanges. So anyone staying at Sol can buy a wifi card at MCC and use it there in the lobby. And eat and use any of the resort resources. Those staying at MCC can go to Sol and use their resources; however they didn't have wifi when I was there in March.... Free exchange except for wifi card...

Montreal, Canada
6. Re: Wifi

The sol does not have free passes to the Melia.

Newmarket, Canada
7. Re: Wifi

Hmmm... We were able to get a free pass at mcc to go to Sol and spend the day and eat etc for free. My mistake, I understood Sol people could so the same at MCC for free as well. But they would have to pay for wifi at MCC. Sorry if I mislead you.

Mississauga, Canada
8. Re: Wifi

Gloria is absolutely correct Sol guests may NOT use any MCC facilities at all , they may use Tryp And Sol Guillermo And MCC guests may use all of Melia resorts.

I had no problem in April buying and using the wifi at MCC , however it may have been because of who I was with , I don't know but it sure sounds like it's not possible for MOST folks . lol

LENNY

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Camaguey, Cuba
9. Re: Wifi

Lenny, that is why I was asking... I was suspecting that you got some privileges that us "normal" people would not get... ;-)

Thanks MeliaCayococo for the information.

Reply to: Wifi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Coco