We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Memories Caribe Beach Resort Al fresco Showers

Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 14
Memories Caribe Beach Resort Al fresco Showers

We have decided to book Memories Caribe at the end of novemeber and we were debating on which room type to book. Just wondering if anyone has stayed at one of the rooms with the Al fresco Showers and if they enjoyed them or it was worth the extra couple of bucks. I cant seem to find much info on them are they true outdoor showers? Would you recomend them?

22 replies to this topic
Ottawa, Canada
1. Re: Memories Caribe Beach Resort Al fresco Showers

*bump

southern ontario
reviews: 2
2. Re: Memories Caribe Beach Resort Al fresco Showers

bump?? what does that mean??

southern ontario
reviews: 2
3. Re: Memories Caribe Beach Resort Al fresco Showers

bump?? what does that mean?

Fredericton, Canada
reviews: 33
4. Re: Memories Caribe Beach Resort Al fresco Showers

It means duff2006 hadn't gotten a reply and didn't want his/her question to get buried on page 6 or 7 of the forum, so posted to the thread to "bump" it back up to the front page. Done frequently in forums like this one.

Unfortunately I can't answer the question though. Anyone?

Edited: 11:26 am, October 03, 2013
Ontario's Near...
reviews: 11
5. Re: Memories Caribe Beach Resort Al fresco Showers

Hi duff2006, we are going and have opted to try the Al fresco shower, the showers seem to be in the mini suite bungalos, and are paired off into twos. You also get in the diamond club deal as well.

Can't wait to go ready for a hoilday! D&T

Sault Ste. Marie...
reviews: 54
6. Re: Memories Caribe Beach Resort Al fresco Showers

Hey Wiarton......when are you going? We will be at Memories Caribe Dec 10-17. We opted for the lakeview balcony room. Have you been to this resort before?

Ottawa, Canada
7. Re: Memories Caribe Beach Resort Al fresco Showers

Hey Wiarton5150 please let me know when you get back if you liked the showers. I'm curious because i cant seem to find much information on them and only a handful of pictures.

Ontario's Near...
8. Re: Memories Caribe Beach Resort Al fresco Showers

We are going the last week in Nov. will post some photos when we return, and let you know how it was, D&T

Ottawa, Canada
9. Re: Memories Caribe Beach Resort Al fresco Showers

That the same week were going as well lol Think i'm just going to bit the bullet and take the upgrade since it includes the diamond club as well. Lets hope for some good weather only 50 soem odd days left :)

Ontario's Near...
10. Re: Memories Caribe Beach Resort Al fresco Showers

Great! Maybe we'll be neighbors, not worried about the weather we will be on vacation in Cuba si! We will get the first round,

D&T

Reply to: Memories Caribe Beach Resort Al fresco Showers
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted