We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ceramic flat iron???

barrie ontario
ceramic flat iron???

I have heard several people say that a dual voltage ceramic flat iron will just keep heating up and not work properly in Cuba...has anyone had issues or know more in this? Hoping its not true

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Camaguey, Cuba
1. Re: ceramic flat iron???

If it's dual voltage, there is no reason why it would not work properly. It's the non dual voltage appliances that have problem, even when used with a convertor sometimes.

I used my dual flat iron in Cuba and it worked fine.

On a side not, if you're thinking about making your hair completly flat, it will be hard because of all the humidity. I now let my hair curl and just use my flat iron to "help" some curls.

barrie ontario
2. Re: ceramic flat iron???

Thank you..i was thinking it would be ok also but had to check :-):-)

3. Re: ceramic flat iron???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:42 am, June 20, 2013