We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Corralejo to Caleta de fuste

Which Corralejo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Preston, United...
reviews: 7
Bus from Corralejo to Caleta de fuste

Hi Can anyone tell me which bus we would need to get. Also how much would it be for 4 adults & 4 children ..

Thanks

Sandra & Family .....

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
reviews: 60
11. Re: Bus from Corralejo to Caleta de fuste

The Bono, that you buy from the driver, and which recently went up to 2€, is valid forever and on all the Canary Islands. So keep it safe (and its receipt) and use it next time.

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
reviews: 60
12. Re: Bus from Corralejo to Caleta de fuste

On the other hand, if you hire a car, you can go to all sorts of places the bus won't take you to. The bus will take you to the beaches close to the big hotels among the dunes, whereas a hire car will take you to the better spots away from the big hotels. The bus will take you to El Cotillo, but a car would take you to the little bays down towards the lighthouse which are much quieter, and very safe. A car will also take you to Betancuria and Pepe's goat farm - maybe there's a bus to Betancuria, but the goat farm would be quite a walk.

Personally, I'd hire a car for a quick and direct airport to hotel transfer and all your holiday driving, plus I'd buy a Bono to get to the best nightlife (taxi home, of course) and bring the Bono card back next year.

Although, personally, I came for a week and decided never to go "home" again. I came for 7 days and bought a house to live in permanently on the 6th day! :)

13. Re: Bus from Corralejo to Caleta de fuste

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo