We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what's the weather like?

Which Corralejo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
essex
reviews: 1
what's the weather like?

Hi all, am off to Corralejo tomorrow for the first time and have looked at the fuerteventura website which says fog for the forthcoming week but BBC (which only does five day forecasts) says Monday and Tuesday sunny and 20 degrees! I know it's a huge stretch but is there anybody out there able to tell me what it's really like? I haven't a clue what to pack now!! Many thanks

Northern Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
reviews: 12
1. Re: what's the weather like?

www.accuweather.com for a 15 day forecast.

london
reviews: 8
2. Re: what's the weather like?

we,was there from xmas eve until 7th jan weather was over all nice had one whole day of rain and a few cloudy days during day we was in summer clothes ie bikinis but the temp dropped at night we wore jeans and long sleave tops or a light jacket

essex
3. Re: what's the weather like?

Thank you! Much appreciated x

Seville, Spain
reviews: 11
4. Re: what's the weather like?

Hi! I hope it isn´t to late for you, if you want to see the forecast, just go in in the website of the spanish meteo: www.inm.es

For this week, you will have rain and clouds, and for tomorrow the ist yellow alert for strong wind and rain, but the weather should be better for the next week. Don´t worry for the rain, just think that there you will have 21 C degrees, not like in England, and maybe you will have sun.also think, that the weather at this time is like a lotery, a lot of times you find a very good weather, and another times, a very bad.

Good luck!

essex
5. Re: what's the weather like?

Thank you so much! You are right, the weather in the UK at the moment doesn't have much to recommend it does it?! Thanks to everyone for their help - I am so grateful.

warwickshire
reviews: 20
6. Re: what's the weather like?

Hi dont know what time you go tomorrow so this maybe to late,my son and his partner are out there right now they are staying in jandia,they arrived tues afternoon and are returning sunday,they have had a mixture of weather from cloudy to a few showers on a couple of days then brilliant sunshine on other days in fact yesterday they said they had both got a lovely tan from sunbathing on the beach,nights are cooler so long trousers and jumpers or light jkts are needed,but one things for sure its much better than here so go and enjoy your hols.

7. Re: what's the weather like?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, August 11, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo