We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer time/type of journey

Which Sa Coma hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
reviews: 4
Transfer time/type of journey

I've had a look at the posts regarding transfer times and it seems to be about an hour to an hour 15 depending which way they go. I have travel sickness and am a little unsure whether to go for the resort because of the journey..but love the look of the resort and hotel.

Can anyone give me advise as to if the journey is quite smooth and straight..or windy roads etc?

How did people find the transfer?

Thanks in advance

wirral
reviews: 81
1. Re: Transfer time/type of journey

Sorry to say there are a number of roundabouts on the journey and these do not help poor travellers.But why not take a tablet eg Stugeron 15 which you can buy otc in Boots? Don't compromise on the resort just because of the transfer.

Poole, United...
reviews: 10
2. Re: Transfer time/type of journey

The road over to Sa Coma is certainly a lot better than it used to be!!! It's smooth new dual carriageway pretty much all the way to Manacor which is the majority of the journey admittedly a few roundabouts but then the last 20 mins or so are country roads.

Manchester, United...
reviews: 4
3. Re: Transfer time/type of journey

Thanks both for the info, the other place I've been to was Cala D'or,do you know if the journey to Sa coma would be comparable?

London, United...
reviews: 43
4. Re: Transfer time/type of journey

The journey to Sa Coma is quicker and more straightforward. Look them both up on a map and you'll see what I mean. Sa Coma doens't have the windiness at the end.

5. Re: Transfer time/type of journey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, April 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sa Coma
Recent Conversations