We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private apartment\Villa- 1-2 bed to sleep 3 adults

Which Port d'Alcudia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Coventry, England
Private apartment\Villa- 1-2 bed to sleep 3 adults

Hi all,

I have been to Alcudia many times but was thinking about possibly renting for a week privately and getting flights separately as have always done packages before. I would like somewhere near the beach and bars and restaurants around cuidad blanca or sea club area although nearer the port would be fine too. Also need access to a pool. We won't have a car either. Could anyone point me in the right direction and give me an idea of prices? Want to see if this could work out cheaper than a package holiday. Looking for 1st to 8th August give or take a few days...

Thanks in advance

manchester england
1. Re: Private apartment\Villa- 1-2 bed to sleep 3 adults

have a look on ownersdirect and homeaway websites.

Coventry, England
2. Re: Private apartment\Villa- 1-2 bed to sleep 3 adults

Thanks I will have a look. You haven't stayed in any you could recommend have you or know anyone who has?

manchester england
3. Re: Private apartment\Villa- 1-2 bed to sleep 3 adults

no sorry i have,nt, some on them sites have reviews by people who have stayed so will give you a idea, quite a few are beach front with a pool and near to the port if thats what your looking for.

Cwmbran, United...
reviews: 11
4. Re: Private apartment\Villa- 1-2 bed to sleep 3 adults

check out villaplus.com saw quite a few villas with their name on the gates when we were in alcudia last year

Barnsley, United...
reviews: 1
5. Re: Private apartment\Villa- 1-2 bed to sleep 3 adults

Hi Jenna,

Have a look at this site http://idealservicesalcudia.com/ They're based in Alcudia next to the Delfin Verde and a lot of there rentals are in that area so close to where you want to be. I have stayed in the Los Delfines rents and can recommend them. The owners of the company are very helpful and can organise taxi transfers from the airport etc.

Hope this helps

6. Re: Private apartment\Villa- 1-2 bed to sleep 3 adults

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 21, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Port d'Alcudia