We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather at the moment?

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scarborough
reviews: 4
Weather at the moment?

Another thread about weather, sorry..........

We don't head out for another 2 weeks but wondered how October so far is shaping up weather wise?

I keep looking at the latest forecasts but think it's always better if you can it from people actually there at the moment.

Thanks in advance

NOTTINGHAM
1. Re: Weather at the moment?

Very cloudy the last few days and temperatures not getting up much. Hopefully improve soon X

Scarborough
2. Re: Weather at the moment?

Thanks for the update, it just goes to show how much better it is to get the info from someone there. All the weather reports I have been reading have been saying, plenty of sunshine and daytime temps of about 26C or more.

Hopefully like you say, it will pickup a bit soon.

NOTTINGHAM
3. Re: Weather at the moment?

4.10 now and we have had a glorious day here today. Tiny bit of cloud but been lying by the pool all day and the sun feeling very hot! X

Burton upon Trent...
reviews: 15
4. Re: Weather at the moment?

Thanks for this, we fly out next weekend and was hoping for at least a little bit of sunshine whilst we were there !

Scarborough
5. Re: Weather at the moment?

Arriving Friday.........

According to the forecasts I am reading now, the weather is actually good. Mostly sunny and reaching the high 20's through the day.

The long range forecasts are pretty similar for the week were going to be there, allegedly..........

Anyone there that agrees, or is it totally different?

Also is it still warm on a night for going out, T Shirt and shorts, or jeans and a jumper?

shrewsbury
6. Re: Weather at the moment?

we flew home last night and the weather's been lovely,yes a bit cloudy at times,but still on beach and swimming every day.I never wore a cardi at all,we sat out every evening,lovely, have a lovely time

wirral
reviews: 81
7. Re: Weather at the moment?

Been out here in Cala Bona since last Saturday. Today has been the hottest day.Haven't been out in the car today so cannot give the exact temperature but yesterday I was over in Cala d'Or and Mondrago and car computer said it was 24C. Much sunnier today in fact it's ideal. Shirtsleeves at night. Unseasonally good weather.

Thought I might bump into Paul 059 in his regular haunt Smugglers at the Cd'O marina but it was closed.Wore my WirralScouse polo shirt too to aid ID.Ah well-another time.

Cala d'Or, Spain
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
reviews: 32
8. Re: Weather at the moment?

So what was your opinion of Cala d,or and the Marina,

Was Mondrago busy?

I am there Saturday for a week but also will be traveling around the island visiting different out of the way resorts.

28SAC

wirral
reviews: 81
9. Re: Weather at the moment?

Only went around the marina not the resort.Gin palaces galore as in most marinas in Majorca.But smart area well kept.Cala (Platja) Mondrago is one of my fave beaches.Quite busy yesterday but I got in the car park OK at 3pm.Many families about and in the sea.You could be as lucky with the weather SAC. Is MAC out here just now?

Cala d'Or, Spain
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
reviews: 32
10. Re: Weather at the moment?

Hi WS,

NO Mac came back after me last week but is back again in a weeks time.

Getting all our winter jobs done now that it has cooled down a little,

28SAC

Get answers to your questions about Palmanova