We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any info on ahotel on the beach in palma nova close maggaluf

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, United...
reviews: 2
Any info on ahotel on the beach in palma nova close maggaluf

Can anyone recommend a hotel that's on the beach in palma nova close enough to walk in to maggaluf for nightlife and walk back for a quiter nights sleep rather than be in the middle off it I want to go in July so will be busy and would like a hotel on the beach for the day time whats also near shops and local pubs,bars etc but be able to have access to nightlife nearby preferably a hotel all inclusive it's only for me and partner hotel doesn't need to be to special just clean and the above Roughly want to spend about 550-600 per person for a week any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

wirral
reviews: 67
1. Re: Any info on ahotel on the beach in palma nova close maggaluf

Hotels Son Matias Beach or Sol Cala Blanca.

Neither is All Inclusive.

Both are Adults only.

Both are on a beach-not the same one.

You will struggle to find a vacancy for July unless you are totally flexible over dates.

If your budget is for hotel then no probs.If for a package-no chance as it's more like a grand.

Hotel Don Bigote is cheaper but can get boisterous.

birmingham,uk
reviews: 21
2. Re: Any info on ahotel on the beach in palma nova close maggaluf

Tropico playa

Wales
reviews: 1
3. Re: Any info on ahotel on the beach in palma nova close maggaluf

Me and a friend have booked the Mimosa Park for July All Inclusive and paid just over £500 each for it. The hotel is 3 star so not expecting much but am planning on going into magaluf pretty much every nigh so only using it for sleeping and can put up with the food for only a week as the price is good for the time of year etc :) we booked with co op travel hope this helps :)

Bristol, United...
reviews: 2
4. Re: Any info on ahotel on the beach in palma nova close maggaluf

thank you all for your replys I've tried the son matias and sol cala BlancaClub both have no vacancies i have also looked at the tropico playa but still wanted to see what else was available at the moment .im going to also look at the other 2suggested hotel don bigote and the mimisa park has anyone ever stayed at either of them i really don't mind anytime in July from the 10th to about the 27th inbetween Those dates I've been looking for about 3 weeks now and I haven't really travelled much so don't really no a lot about the best places to go.I went to sa coma a few weeks ago but found that to be very quite and no nightlife I would like to go on holiday somewhere for a week in a hotel next to a beach with even a little bit of nightlife would be fine I seen a few people had been to palma nova and said the beach was nice hotels are near on the beach and the nightlifes good so I thought about going here I have 1200 to pay for 2 people for a hotel for a week but would like all inclusive is there any other parts of spain could be recommend with what I'm looking for be so grateful for a bit of help as struggling to find anything at the moment thank you all very much

Fife
5. Re: Any info on ahotel on the beach in palma nova close maggaluf

Try Intertur Hotels website, Hotel Hawaii and Apts Hawaii Torrenova are both by Son Matias beach and offer AI. You could also have a look at Hotel Tobago or Hotel Commadoro both offer AI and sea views too. All of these hotels are a short walk to Magaluf.

Fife
6. Re: Any info on ahotel on the beach in palma nova close maggaluf

Sorry typo...its Hotel Comodoro : )

Hampshire England
reviews: 30
7. Re: Any info on ahotel on the beach in palma nova close maggaluf

I suggest you check out Thomson late deals for your dates and see what hotels are available.

You've left it late to be choosy IMO.

Funny, I used to book Palmanova for the quiet nights, but it seems that more and more are now booking PN although they really want Magalluf. Just be aware that most people in PN don't want the coming in at 4 am noise and cheering that goes with Magalluf, or they would have stayed there themselves.

Hence I never recommend hotels in PN to posters that state they want to go to Magalluf every night.

Leeds UK
reviews: 9
8. Re: Any info on ahotel on the beach in palma nova close maggaluf

just come back from PN and it seemed to me that the Tobago was were all the Magalluf nutters were staying. I agree with the previous post, if you want magalluf and all that goes with it-STAY THERE, and leave PN for the families and couples who want a quieter holiday.

Fife
9. Re: Any info on ahotel on the beach in palma nova close maggaluf

The OP said they were travelling with their partner, hence I suggested hotels nearer Torrenova. Looks like the Magaluf is spreading, I can't see the Intertur Hotels (except the Waikiki) attracting or tolerating this element though, hopefully not anyway as they have always been popular with couples and families.

lincoln
reviews: 25
10. Re: Any info on ahotel on the beach in palma nova close maggaluf

I was on the Thomson website today - pretty sure the Santa Lucia was on offer for July - on the beach - but only does half board I think.

Get answers to your questions about Palmanova