We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playas Cas Saboners

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Christchurch...
reviews: 72
Playas Cas Saboners

Does this apartment complex get full of stag and hen parties ? as will be staying here over a weekend. Any comments on aprtments? Thanks

Manchester England
reviews: 27
1. Re: Playas Cas Saboners

Tom......

Sorry that I cannot comment from personal experiences, but maybe whilst you wait to hear from others that have been there-who can answer your question(s)..................I thought that just in case you hadn't read the reviews, that the link might be helpful to you?

holidaywatchdog.com/20714-Palma_Nova-Playas_…

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g580306-d4983…

MANCHESTER-GOLFER

Hampshire England
reviews: 59
2. Re: Playas Cas Saboners

All Magalluf and Palmanova hotels and apartments attract hen and stag parties, all year round. The unknown is whether there will be *many* there when you are.

I'm not sure anyone can answer that.

But as a generic answer, no, it's not a hotel that is a main hotel for that type of crowd.

Soller, Spain
3. Re: Playas Cas Saboners

another review with photographs

…forumsmotion.com/t4086-playa-c-as-saboners

blackpool
reviews: 12
4. Re: Playas Cas Saboners

playa cas saboners is a brill hotel with friendly staff. This will be our 3rd visit as a couple and as a family and never had any problems at all even with stag and hen parties xxx hope this helps you will be fine

5. Re: Playas Cas Saboners

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 16, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova