We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playas Cas Saboners

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
121 posts
91 reviews
Playas Cas Saboners

Does this apartment complex get full of stag and hen parties ? as will be staying here over a weekend. Any comments on aprtments? Thanks

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
1. Re: Playas Cas Saboners

Sorry that I cannot comment from personal experiences, but maybe whilst you wait to hear from others that have been there-who can answer your question(s)..................I thought that just in case you hadn't read the reviews, that the link might be helpful to you?

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
4,639 posts
64 reviews
2. Re: Playas Cas Saboners

All Magalluf and Palmanova hotels and apartments attract hen and stag parties, all year round. The unknown is whether there will be *many* there when you are.

I'm not sure anyone can answer that.

But as a generic answer, no, it's not a hotel that is a main hotel for that type of crowd.

Soller, Spain
Level Contributor
792 posts
3. Re: Playas Cas Saboners

another review with photographs

Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
4. Re: Playas Cas Saboners

playa cas saboners is a brill hotel with friendly staff. This will be our 3rd visit as a couple and as a family and never had any problems at all even with stag and hen parties xxx hope this helps you will be fine

5. Re: Playas Cas Saboners

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 16, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova