We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Priority boarding

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
newton le willows
reviews: 1
Priority boarding

would you reccomend priority boarding going from Liverpool to Palma with ryanair?

Christchurch...
reviews: 76
1. Re: Priority boarding

No just get in the Q early !!

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall, Santa Ponsa
reviews: 77
2. Re: Priority boarding

Depnds if you absolutley MUST sit next to your travelling companion. If so, then maybe it's worth it. As it's such a short flight I would say no, just take your chance and get in the queue early. I think you can also pay to select seats on Ryanair now, so that might be an option.

Must say this is why I like flying with Flybe. Seats are allocated at check in, I just sit back while everyone else queues up, then when the queue is down to just a few people, wander up and straight through!

Manchester, United...
reviews: 12
3. Re: Priority boarding

we always choose either our own seats, or priority boarding, after one nightmare of a flight where we were surrounded by a stag party, a hen party and some sports related one. We are pretty open minded and like a laugh and a drink ourselves, but it was awful.....never again

scotland
reviews: 118
4. Re: Priority boarding

You could still pre book seats ..........who you get sitting next to you ,you cant account for , as P1 just get there early .

Nairn, Scotland
reviews: 44
5. Re: Priority boarding

I choose priority boarding as I only travel with hand luggage so getting on first means it is right overhead instead of being stuffed in a locker nowhere near your seat.

Liverpool
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
reviews: 20
6. Re: Priority boarding

think ryaniar have recently changed there booking format to include choosing your own seat (at a cost of course)

however having flown Ryanair a number of times from Liverpool to Palma, I have never used the priority boarding option, but have always ensured I got in the "other" queue handy, which has always resulted in us getting either extra legroom seats for me (before they started to charge) or 3 seats together

so long as your not one of the last in the queue to board the plane you should be alright for sitting together

Wishaw, Lanarkshire
reviews: 18
7. Re: Priority boarding

I paid for priority boarding the last time I flew with Ryanair (Prestwick to Palma) as I was flying with hubby and our 2 kids so sitting together was a priority for us.

Before the kids we never bothered with priority boarding, just always made sure we were in the queue early enough and always managed to get seats together.

8. Re: Priority boarding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations