We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to palma nova

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kingston-upon-Hull...
reviews: 10
Airport to palma nova

Have booked a few days break in Palma Nova, are we best booking a taxi to and from airport upfront or just jumping in a taxi when we land?

Thanks

Poole, United...
reviews: 10
1. Re: Airport to palma nova

Depends what time your flight arrives, daytime/early evening I wouldn't bother but if its late I'd book one. Cost will be about 35 euros daytime and a bit more if at night.

newcastle/england
Destination Expert
for Magaluf
reviews: 15
2. Re: Airport to palma nova

Try www.galitransmallorca.com

Very reliable and usually cheaper than a taxi.

Liverpool
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
3. Re: Airport to palma nova

another vote for Galitransmallorca, have alos used Janerbus

both offer a first class service and more importantly a direct service, no waiting round for others etc, then straight to your hotel

they both meet you personally in the airport arrivals area

farnborough hants
4. Re: Airport to palma nova

Going to Palma Nova Tommorow 24/3/13 (weather permitting) Requested a quote from Galitransmallorca two weeks ago and got the normal confirmation Email "we will contact you"

Still waiting. Have now booked via Travel Republic and got a private return transfer for £53 RESULT

A taxi costs 35- 40 euros each way

West Midlands, UK
reviews: 90
5. Re: Airport to palma nova

I haven't been contacted by Galtirans either for a transfer this Wednesday. Haven't they started for this year yet.

Looks like we'll be grabbing a taxi at the airport on arrival. Will look at Travel Republic first though.

Liverpool
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
6. Re: Airport to palma nova

unusal to hear about lacck of contact from Galitrans, in the past when ever I have contacted either Galitrans or Janerbus, both have always replied pretty sharpish

I would expect them to work all year round, not just in the summer month's either

for refernce both have there own web sites, just search google

Newport, United...
Destination Expert
for Palmanova
reviews: 5
7. Re: Airport to palma nova

that is very unusual.

we have always had an excellent service from galitrans,smart uniformed drivers and nice clean vehicles.

Hampshire England
reviews: 61
8. Re: Airport to palma nova

I'd also agree that it was unusual. How long did you give them before asking again?

suffolk
reviews: 29
9. Re: Airport to palma nova

I'm surprised at the lack of communication from Galitrans also. Have used them on several occasions and was looking to book with them again but no reply.

West Midlands, UK
reviews: 90
10. Re: Airport to palma nova

Yes, I have booked a taxi now, after no reply for a transfer for this week.

Get answers to your questions about Palmanova