We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how busy end sept

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cheshire
reviews: 34
how busy end sept

looking for a holiday from about the 27th sept for a week.

whats palma nova like then ?

would their be entertainment on in the bars i.e tribute acts etc?

i have been palma nova before mid october 2011 and at night time it was dead with no entertainment at all. enjoyed the holiday but a bit too quiet, did venture into magaluf but not for us.

regards tracey

Timbuktu, Mali
1. Re: how busy end sept

Was there last year in the last week of september and it was lively enough but they do start shutting a few bars after that . You should be ok .

newcastle/england
Destination Expert
for Magaluf
reviews: 15
2. Re: how busy end sept

Magaluf is certainly the busier of the two resorts late September, In my opinion its the last real week of the summer season, although most bars and clubs stay open until Mid October.

Its a nice time to visit Majorca for some late summer sun, and i think you will be absolutely fine in the evenings.

For your next visit try to go early or Mid September. You will notice quite a difference.

3. Re: how busy end sept

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova