We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eating out for a special celebration

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bedfordshire
reviews: 15
Eating out for a special celebration

Hi can anyone recommend somewhere special to eat in or near Palma nova,don't mind prices as celebrating wedding anniversary. Like all types of food especially Tapas

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 22
1. Re: Eating out for a special celebration

Son Matisa has a restaurant that is alongside the hotel and has quite a good menu

bedfordshire
2. Re: Eating out for a special celebration

Is it part of the hotel? Stayed at son matias a few times & that restaurant always looked busy, & the food smelled good!

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
3. Re: Eating out for a special celebration

yes it is part of the hotel open to outside guests

…imageshack.us/img838/5884/20130319204309.jpg

my choice lol

Edited: 4:43 pm, March 19, 2013
Hampshire England
reviews: 30
4. Re: Eating out for a special celebration

Do you mean F & C's BBQ del?

I recommend that.

20 Oz T bones gurrrrr..........

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
5. Re: Eating out for a special celebration

No I was thinking of good table clothes etc for the celebration dinner Mark but yes the steaks are good at F & C's

wirral
reviews: 69
6. Re: Eating out for a special celebration

F&C is on the opposite side (resort centre side) of Hotel Son Matias than the resto Del has recommended (Magaluf side)and not adjacent-but close.F&C is good and I prefer steaks done on a BBQ grill and as mark says it does great steaks too large for me to finish.But for me it doesn't have the cachet I would be looking for in a place for a celebratory meal.Too much plastic and glaring white UPVC.My opinion fwiw.

I would be tempted to use taxis and travel to one of the upmarket (and expensive) restos in Portals for a special occasion.

Edited: 5:10 pm, March 19, 2013
bedfordshire
7. Re: Eating out for a special celebration

Am happy to get a taxi for a shortish journey & will eat out a couple of times, but only one expensive meal! Has anyone tried mood beach club for dinner? Looks upmarket

Hampshire England
reviews: 30
8. Re: Eating out for a special celebration

The further away from Magaluf you get in Palmanova, the better the class of restaurant. The ones down the mini marina end will suit your needs.

F & C's BBQ isn't expensive. Whilst it might have plastic tables and chairs (with tablecloth's on lol) it's got an enviable position overlooking the beach. With a few candles going it's a typical holiday feeling type of place.

Don't try the mixed grill though unless you're extra hungry.

Portals Nous, Spain
reviews: 5
9. Re: Eating out for a special celebration

Mood Beach has a excellent setting, I was there today for lunch and it was delicious. The service was excellent, food excellently presented and restaurant very clean. They are currently offering at lunchtime 2 courses for €14.95 or 3 for €17.95 however I am not sure if this will continue in the summer, they also offer to reimburse your taxi fares to Mood in exchange for drinks again not sure how long this will last, best to check out there website and I would definetley book.

bedfordshire
10. Re: Eating out for a special celebration

Thanks everyone, am thinking f&cs the night we arrive, mood beach the next day which is our wedding anniversary & the place next to son matias the 3rd night! We are staying at Santa Lucia all inc, not heard good things about the all inc there, but it was cheap, & have been saving up so we can live like a king & queen for our 4 nights! Can't wait, the last time we stayed in Palma nova was 5 or 6 years ago, lots of happy memories there!

Get answers to your questions about Palmanova