We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

running

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Exeter, United...
reviews: 4
running

Hi i am in training for a triathalon and am going for a 2 week holiday in May to Marina Torrenova, this will be my first time here and i need to keep up with my training schedule. Does anyone have any ideas of nice morning runs of about 5 kms? Obviously i can run along the seafront but does anyone have any other suggestions of nice routes?

Thanks in advance

Poole, United...
reviews: 10
1. Re: running

There's a cycle way come footpath that runs from Palma Nova up towards Portals Nous, if you head along Palma Nova front until just before the small marina, turn left up to the main road and the cycle way runs along side this, you could quite easily do 5 km on this and its nice and flat.

Exeter, United...
reviews: 4
2. Re: running

Thanks for your reply, its going to be so nice training in the sunshine as opposed to the grey UK weather!

Glasgow Scotland
reviews: 45
3. Re: running

Hi You could run along the front towards Magaluf and if your looking for a challenge, down the strip to the very bottom turn left back along the seafront and up the stairs at the left..........if you've any breath left then back down onto palmanova seafront right up to Karens Bar end up that street and either do a full circle or as previously mentioned up to the main road, turn right and run into Portals.

4. Re: running

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 28, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova