We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hi! Hotel Palmanova Palace/Hi! Hotel Palmanova

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow
reviews: 68
Hi! Hotel Palmanova Palace/Hi! Hotel Palmanova

Does anyone know if the Palmanova Palace and the Palmanova hotel are one and the same. When I put the PalmaNova Palace address in Google maps I get the Hotel Palmanova

Poole, United...
reviews: 10
1. Re: Hi! Hotel Palmanova Palace/Hi! Hotel Palmanova

No, but they're right next door to each other, details on Hi Hotels website who own both of them.

http://www.hihotels.net/

Barrow-in-Furness...
2. Re: Hi! Hotel Palmanova Palace/Hi! Hotel Palmanova

Haven't stayed in the Palace myself didn't like the look of the outdoor space.

Have stayed in the Palma nova several times, all british guests inc Irish and scottish ofcourse, we liked it, friendly annimation team great with the kids, we always enjoyed the afternoon quiz by the pool bar nice way to meet the other guests, all food is what your used to at home, we would go more for couples hotels now the granchildren are grown, its always had decent reviews If you like it a bit quieter you'll get that at the Palace.

Glasgow
3. Re: Hi! Hotel Palmanova Palace/Hi! Hotel Palmanova

Thanks a lot. Booked into the Palace as it's adults only. Just need a sunbed and a blast of sun each day and we're happy.

Glasgow
4. Re: Hi! Hotel Palmanova Palace/Hi! Hotel Palmanova

Thanks, booked the Palace

peterhead
reviews: 1
5. Re: Hi! Hotel Palmanova Palace/Hi! Hotel Palmanova

it says the palma nova hotel dosnt have a poolside snack bar,so doe's that mean you have to eat all your meals in the dining room

Barrow-in-Furness...
6. Re: Hi! Hotel Palmanova Palace/Hi! Hotel Palmanova

Suesiebell, the hotel is AI, there is a pool bar, the snacks are served in the afternoon it was buffet style, burgers, toasties, chips etc, I think you are supposed to eat them in the dining room which is on the pool level, its 4yrs since we were there but at that time people got what they wanted and brought it ouside, we prefered to have lunch so we never actually bothered with snacks, they also served sandwiches at night from the inside bar where the entertainment is.

Glasgow
7. Re: Hi! Hotel Palmanova Palace/Hi! Hotel Palmanova

Thanks, sounds good

blackburn lancs
reviews: 6
8. Re: Hi! Hotel Palmanova Palace/Hi! Hotel Palmanova

We are going back to the palace for the second time in august, adults only is bliss!

Plymouth, United...
9. Re: Hi! Hotel Palmanova Palace/Hi! Hotel Palmanova

Hi we have stayed at this hotel a few times but can't remember if they supply kettles in the room ......any body that have been there recently can give me an answer please ......would be very grateful and thank you ...

Glasgow
10. Re: Hi! Hotel Palmanova Palace/Hi! Hotel Palmanova

Hi Sally, we were there in May. There is no kettle in the room or any facilities to make a brew in the room. However, you can get a cup of tea/coffee/soft drinks all through the day in the restaurant or from the poolside bar.

Get answers to your questions about Palmanova