We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

first group holiday, 18/17 year olds, hi mimosa?

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
first group holiday, 18/17 year olds, hi mimosa?

just looking for a wee bit of advice about first holiday away from the nest lol! Looking to stay in hi mimosa in early june and do all inclusive, has anyone else stayed there? The reviews are worrying me a bit! Also, is it a fair distance from magalufs strip ? And does anyone have any recomendations for bars/stuff to do? Thank s in advance!

Poole, United...
reviews: 10
1. Re: first group holiday, 18/17 year olds, hi mimosa?

Hi, the Mimosa certainly is quite a walk from the strip, but if thats your requirement why not stay in Magalluf rather than on the very edge of Palma Nova which is where the Mimosa is. Also be aware for your 17 year old friends if you go All Inc they wont be able to get drink in the hotel as they'll take your passports on arrival and you'll get colours wrist bands as kids... Personally I'd have thought you'd be better off somewhere like Mallorca Rocks or Lively Mallorca.

As for things to do, the usual really, BCM, if you look on their website they have big names on all summer, saw Calvin Harris last year and was mental. Also the booze cruise runs from Magalluf beach.

Nottingham...
reviews: 21
2. Re: first group holiday, 18/17 year olds, hi mimosa?

Hopefully it's good me and 8 mates have booked here end if June start of July we shall head into magaluf every night though its what you make of your holiday that counts.

Wales
reviews: 2
3. Re: first group holiday, 18/17 year olds, hi mimosa?

We've booked for beginning of July. 2 girls aged 22 so will be going into maga. My cousin worked out there for 8 yrs and said it's 10 min walk from mimosa or a cheap taxi ride. :)

Liverpool
reviews: 3
4. Re: first group holiday, 18/17 year olds, hi mimosa?

Magaluf is only about a mile away, the missus and I have stayed in the Mimosa a couple of times and found it sound and strolled into Magaluf a few times, we're in our arthritic sixties too. lol

5. Re: first group holiday, 18/17 year olds, hi mimosa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova