We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puerto Portals/Portals Nous

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Weymouth, United...
reviews: 2
Puerto Portals/Portals Nous

Can anyone recommend a restaurant in Puerto Portals/Portals Nous for a special night out. Preferably over looking the marina.

6 replies to this topic
Portals Nous, Spain
reviews: 5
1. Re: Puerto Portals/Portals Nous

Wellies restaurant has an excellent location and is not too over priced www.wellies. Another good choice is Ritzi's restaurant they are both located in the port. It maybe a good idea to take a stroll around the port one afternoon it is approx a 30 minute walk from Palma Nova and look at all the restaurants. Cappuccino in the port is a lovely place to sit and have a coffee/drinks and watch the world go by. Enjoy!

Doha, Qatar
reviews: 21
2. Re: Puerto Portals/Portals Nous

Start off with a couple of drinks in Reeves bar and then stroll along the promenade and look at the menu's and see what takes your fancy. Spoon and Ritzi are high on my list of favourites. Both offer great service, good food and a comprehensive wine list.

Edited: 11:58 pm, November 06, 2012
London
reviews: 51
3. Re: Puerto Portals/Portals Nous

Restaurant Tristan is one of the best on the island, right on the marina. They have a Michelin star - they had 2 but lost one last year. It is also amongst the most expensive, however the bistro side of it is also very good, but at a lower price point, and still with views.

wakefield england
4. Re: Puerto Portals/Portals Nous

Soon the best by far

wakefield england
5. Re: Puerto Portals/Portals Nous

Spoon is the best by far David miab

London
reviews: 6
6. Re: Puerto Portals/Portals Nous

Flanagans is another but it is extremely over-priced. Yes you do get enormous portions (we shared a starter) and left some of the main course, its just too much for one person to eat, and believe me we have big appetites ! Wellies is still my favourite and we go each time we're in Majorca, I don't think you can better it. Have a lovely time.

Reply to: Puerto Portals/Portals Nous
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova