We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marina Torrenova Wristbands

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool
reviews: 3
Marina Torrenova Wristbands

Hi, does this hotel have an 'upgrade' wristband? We stayed last year and we have booked again for this August but my friend is staying there in July and they like the premium brand vodka etc, and she was hoping they could upgrade the band. We didnt mind the drinks they served on the AI anyway so I never checked. I know we had orange wristbands and the kids were silver but I dont remember if they had another one for upgrade. Has anyone just returned and can help so I can let her know.

Many thanks

Regards

Julie

Driffield, United...
reviews: 9
1. Re: Marina Torrenova Wristbands

Hi Julie we've just got back this afternoon, adults bands are blue and kids bands are gold, I never saw any other coloured bands for adults while we were there. Im sorry I cant help on the premium brands of Vodka I only drink lager.

Liverpool
2. Re: Marina Torrenova Wristbands

Thanks for the reply Tracey. I just cannot remember if they did an upgrade or not. The previous yr we stayed at the Sol Mirlos/Tordos and I know they definately did because friends of ours staying there did this. I find the drinks on the AI were fine anyway but my friend is staying here in July and she only drinks smirnoff vodka.

Regards

Julie

Stoke-on-Trent...
reviews: 7
3. Re: Marina Torrenova Wristbands

Was there in April and didn't see or hear of a premium AI upgrade, the hotel is NOT all AI, and the wristbands change colour every week or two!

Premium drinks were only available for extra cash, reasonable mind!

TBF, the standard AI drinks are of a decent standard, but there are a few english brand bottles/spirits for an extra euro or two!

wirral
reviews: 67
4. Re: Marina Torrenova Wristbands

Have to say I like the AI arrangements at Sol Mirlos/Tordos.If you want premium /labelled brands pay just over 8 euros a day for a gold wristband.For me well worthwhile.Gin is Larios (my choice) or Gordons with tonic out of a bottle not a pistol dispenser.Wine in abundance even by the bottle in the restaurant and decent quality too.

If you are lager drinker no point as the house lager is Amstel.But for cider drinkers the upgrade works.

Julie.Just wondering why you shifted allegiance from Sol M/T to Marina Torrenova?

Liverpool
5. Re: Marina Torrenova Wristbands

Thanks for the replies. I didn't think they did have the upgrade option here like they did at the Sol Mirlos but I'm sure she will be fine with the brands they use, and if not she can pay the extra for the Smirnoff. I found them perfectly ok when we were there and also the Mirlos/Tordos.

WS no reason really why we went from Mirlos/Tordos to Marina Torrenova but we had stayed at the Marina Torrenova a few years previous so went back to see how it was and we liked it so much booked again for this year. TBH most of the bars - Ruby Tuesdays and the bars underneath (were my youngest son loves to fish whilst my other 2 and hubby watch the match) are at that end so it is closer for us.

Regards

Julie

wirral
reviews: 67
6. Re: Marina Torrenova Wristbands

Understood Julie.Thanks.

north east
reviews: 11
7. Re: Marina Torrenova Wristbands

hi could any one tell me if this is a good hotel for kids as got to kids 6/7 both like water slides and ice cream through out the day and whats the food like for adults and kids plz

Driffield, United...
reviews: 9
8. Re: Marina Torrenova Wristbands

Kids love this hotel there are 3 pools, the splash pool is brillant. kids are entertained allday long,( if they like kids clubs).I cant tell you about the ice cream my son is 15 he didnt eat any ice creams during our stay. The food is very nice there was always a good choice.

Edited: 12:58 am, June 22, 2012
north east
reviews: 11
9. Re: Marina Torrenova Wristbands

thanks for the up date

10. Re: Marina Torrenova Wristbands

Hey can someone answer me this question please.. when checking in to get the wristbands do they ask for passport to prove age?

Get answers to your questions about Palmanova