We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cancelled hotel

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chesterfield...
reviews: 4
Cancelled hotel

Just received an email saying my hotel booking for the Marina Terranova has been cancelled and they have booked me into the Palma Nova Palace which doesnt look as good, they are trying to give me a few more hotels to choose from, not best please just have to se what they come up with

suffolk
reviews: 29
1. Re: Cancelled hotel

Did you book direct with the hotel or through an agent. I hate if this happens but stick to your guns and get the best hotel possible. This happened to me and I ended up in a far superior hotel.

Walsall, United...
reviews: 3
2. Re: Cancelled hotel

which company has done this to you?

wirral
reviews: 67
3. Re: Cancelled hotel

This is very poor so early in the season.Forum members need to know which booking agent messed you around.

suffolk
4. Re: Cancelled hotel

This happened to me a few years ago and it was a holiday in Gran Canaria. Sorry if I made you think it was in Majorca. Do have to say it was Travel Republic but was happy with the outcome of the 5 star hotel and I have booked through them numerous times without any trouble. I have read somewhere that although they take your booking and deposit in advance they don't book the actual hotel until a few weeks before you go. Apparently they get very good deals on late rooms and this is why a few times they don't get the hotel you have booked. In the small print it does say that you will be allocated a same standard hotel or better if this happens.

In Palma Nova we always booked direct with the hotel, as it worked out cheaper.

Chesterfield...
5. Re: Cancelled hotel

express bookers theyve just offered me the commodoro doesnt look too good to me

wirral
6. Re: Cancelled hotel

Why not ask them if you can have one of the Sol Hotels in PN,Mirlos or Cala Blanca instead? They are better regarded than Comodoro although it is 4*. Must say I have not heard of express bookers but perhaps others have.I use Travel Republic for booking my hotels in Majorca.

Or did you mean e-bookers?

Edited: 2:13 pm, April 14, 2012
Vinuela, Spain
reviews: 37
7. Re: Cancelled hotel

We too use Travel Republic. Can very highly recommend the Cala Blanca.

suffolk
8. Re: Cancelled hotel

The Cala Blanca is the hotel we are staying in this year and also stayed in last year.

Great position right on the beach.

Chesterfield...
9. Re: Cancelled hotel

definately express bookers will take a look at cala blanca

wirral
10. Re: Cancelled hotel

As I had not heard of Express Bookers before I did some Google research.As frpm 1 April 2012 they no longer hold an ATOL licence.There has been an unfavourable mention of them on TA Benidorm Forum.They are based in IOM.

Get answers to your questions about Palmanova