We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

D'or Tobago apartments and Parking

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Limerick, Ireland
D'or Tobago apartments and Parking

Hi guys,

Just booked a week in september for myself and my wife (we're both 30) in D'or Tobago and was wondering what these apartments are like? I'm also wondering if anyone would have an idea where I can park my hire car when we're not using it? Is there parking nearby or does the hotel have somewhere to park??

Thanks!

palma nova
reviews: 4
1. Re: D'or Tobago apartments and Parking

they have a driveway in the hotel for ppl to drop off and i think staff park their but i dont have a clue if they have guest parking .but there is lots of on streetparking that area lots of little back streets so it wont be a problem for you

liverpool
reviews: 2
2. Re: D'or Tobago apartments and Parking

just spent a week in this hotel.

nice rooms, lovely view over bay.

there is a widw range of food.

don,t think there was parking at hotel,

but you can park on the stree outside.

enjoy your holiday

Limerick, Ireland
3. Re: D'or Tobago apartments and Parking

Thanks for the reply's lads. Only a couple of weeks to go. I cant wait. The weather here has been terrible all summer long so it'll be a well earned break!!

4. Re: D'or Tobago apartments and Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 pm, October 07, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova