We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
west sussex
reviews: 2
weather

can anyone please give me a good idea of the weather in Palma Nova at the moment? A friend and I are travelling out next sunday and the w reports are not at all good!!!!! We read a report from last month and someone out there said take no notice of reports as was nearly 80 degrees between 11am and 3pm...hoping very much this is still the case. Very grateful for any feedback on this or any info on Rosa Del Mar apts and location. many thanks

palma nova
reviews: 1
1. Re: weather

weather here atm is overcast and temp is 65 but sun keeps showing

rosa del mar is situated just a 3 min walk from son matias beach and is on 2nd road back from beach just off vaquer ramis

its not far from the action at all

hope this helps

moocher

Canterbury, United...
reviews: 26
2. Re: weather

You may be in luck! The weather in Mallorca has been unusually cool and wet for quite some time now but it is supposed to turn by next week-end (which would suit you). I don't believe air temperatures ever hit 80 in recent weeks (although in the sunshine it may have occasionally been close. However there has been quite a lot of rain and by the law of averages drier weather is due to arrive.

Enjoy yourselves!

3. Re: weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, August 30, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova