We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Magalluf

Which Magaluf hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kent
Magalluf

I'm going on my hen weekend on the 10th oct but i have been told that BCM nightclub will be closed as it's closing the last week of september. they said it norm closes end of oct but all the club/bars will be open still .

devon
reviews: 1
1. Re: Magalluf

heya nettykent yeah ive heard it does open some saturdays tho also bananas and boomerang will still be open :) if all else fails then come to my apartment its just gunna be 1 continuos party hahahaha im there from the 11th octin fiesta jungla

devon
2. Re: Magalluf

hahahaha it will be fine if you think your having a crappy time dont! im in maga the same time and it will all be good even if bcm isnt open there will be clubs still open and even when they close we would prob take the party back with us hahahaha

Majorca
3. Re: Magalluf

Depending on which day of the week it is, I think you might just catch BCM open that weekend, in fact if it's the closing party (or at least one of them, they seem to have a few) it could well be a cracking time to go.

I don't recognise Magalluf in October that some of these posters talk about - most bars are open to the end of October - only the bigger bars and some of the clubs are closing, and although the "strip" is not as busy, it is a really nice month - right through to the end, and I know loads of people who prefer to go at that time of year because the weather's good, but not too hot, there are cheaper flights, and cheaper accomodation.

I've lived and worked here for several years, and I find it intensely annoying when people post messages about the place being dead, and about places closing down, based on hear-say or misinformation. It's a vicious circle - you tell people it's going to be quiet, so they don't come - so it is quiet!!!

I can take you to a bar where October is always his best month of the year, and it will be packed out virtually every night of the week. I can also take you to several bars that were dead in August.

You'll have a great break in October, Netty.

Skelmersdale...
4. Re: Magalluf

Majorcabound...

Which bar is it you are talking about? This is my first time going in October, we usually go in March, and i love the bars then....

Do you know what clems is like in October?

Manchester England
Destination Expert
for Magaluf
reviews: 27
5. Re: Magalluf

Val..........

I have been out in October a few times and even though i have never said it is DEAD(just incase someone is implying it)...............

It does get very quiet........especially when you get to the 3rd week onwards!!

I don't do scaremongering..........but my postings are based on facts.......from myself and from many others that I know personally and from bar owners that I know in Magaluf....

When we went out in October two years ago(2nd week) my friend and I went past all the named bars(Brit/Piano/Plaza/Mano's) and no-one was in any of them.....and that was at midnight when it's normally packed!!!Baco's was even closed!!

And it wasn't just one night......it was all week!!

Last year we went out the last week of September and it was just busy enough, but the last two nights Magaluf was a ghost town.......

Finally I would add Val....that I would always try to err on the side of caution when trying to advise people,rather than the other way.......that way you don't let anyone down....

Skelmersdale...
6. Re: Magalluf

I only asked what Clems is like in October lol...

manchester
reviews: 2
7. Re: Magalluf

we went to palma nova the last week in october a few yrs ago and it was pretty quiet at night and a lot of places had shut for the winter even at the start of the week

palma nova
reviews: 4
8. Re: Magalluf

having spent the last 12 or so years spending 8/10 months of the year in palma nova i think i can say that the last few years have seen a down turn in oct.true some bars do not close but do close early i walked with my daughter from mrs doyles last oct in 2nd to last week and the walk back to palma nova was at times very quiet with bars closed and not many ppl about .and in august the lord nelson was closed 2/3 nite then

9. Re: Magalluf

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:53 am, February 07, 2009
Skelmersdale...
10. Re: Magalluf

Hi Barney...

Well, enough people on here have said its quiet, so i cant understand why there is only Majorcabound who is contradicting Manchester Golfer and Moocher, and saying that it is lively?

I think i would take the advice of the majority..