We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa near Magaluf for hen do.

Which Magaluf hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds
reviews: 5
Villa near Magaluf for hen do.

Is there anyone out there that can help? There will be a total of 10 girls wanting to stay in a nice villa quite near to Magaluf with the intention of going into Magaluf for a couple of crazy nights. We are all around the age of 30 so don't mind paying a bit more cash for nice accomodation. The hen do isn't until August '09.

Thanks Cath

palma nova
reviews: 4
1. Re: Villa near Magaluf for hen do.

villas are few and far between in this area their is some but the 1s i know dont hold 10 so i will ask around

Magaluf, Spain
reviews: 3
2. Re: Villa near Magaluf for hen do.

Hi Cath,

There is a villa on holidaylettings.co.uk in Torrenova which is about 5 minsutes walk from the nightlife in Magaluf. It is suposed to be really really nice so not sure how much it would cost for when you are thinking but go onto the website. There are lots of photos.

You could also try ownersdirect.co.uk. There are a lot of priate rentals on there.

Also, try Palma Nova, it is not far from Magaluf but there are a lot more villa type places there.

Good luck.

Jo

Leeds
3. Re: Villa near Magaluf for hen do.

Thanks for your help guys.

Middlesex
reviews: 6
4. Re: Villa near Magaluf for hen do.

Hi Cath

Have you thought about staying in Palma ? We went last year and thoroughly enjoyed it. We also went into Magulluf for a couple of evenings, it was great fun, though we were glad we had chosen to stay in Palma as it had great shopping and a good choice of restaurants and bars.

We booked a apartment on owners direct, it is a really good idea rather than a hotel as much more fun to be able to get ready together etc and cheaper as you can get drinks/nibbles to have there.

Have fun and happy organising !!

Floss

Leeds
5. Re: Villa near Magaluf for hen do.

Thanks.

I am not sure whether to stay in Palma or Pourto Portals (or however you spell it) or Palma Nova? I have found a couple of villas that look promising in all thse areas. Really appreciate everyone's help as it really has been useful.

Middlesex
reviews: 6
6. Re: Villa near Magaluf for hen do.

Hi Cath

I have not stayed in either Palma Nova or the other place you mentioned so cannot comment. I can only say that staying in Palma then travelling into Magulluf gives you the best of both worlds - a city break with a twist !

If you stay in Palma there is a great trip by train into Soller - it is a really lovely day and there are some wonderful restaurants in Soller. We got a cab back from Soller to Palma and it was very reasonable and quick.

Floss

Glasgow Scotland
reviews: 38
7. Re: Villa near Magaluf for hen do.

Peurto Portals is your best best - not too far - 5 mins in a taxi - or you can walk in (take your flip flops)! Just google villas for rent you will find loads. I do remember seeing a large villa in Torrenova for rent, it was really nice at the very top of the strip and then around to the top. Unfortunately I don't know the web site or anything but again try and google it. Good Luck.

BIRMINGHAM
reviews: 1
8. Re: Villa near Magaluf for hen do.

hi cath,

did you have any luck in finding a villa in magaluf? its just that i'm also thinking of going with a group of 10, and we have all got our heart set on a villa too. Any input you can provide would be greatly appreciated...

9. Re: Villa near Magaluf for hen do.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, October 05, 2009