We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabrera

Which Colonia de Sant Jordi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
VA
Cabrera

I am looking for information for visiting Cabrera. Is it possible to book tickets online? We are interested in swimming. Will we be permitted to swim at the island? Does anyone know schedules and cost?

Thank you for your help!

Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
for Colonia de Sant Jordi
reviews: 6
1. Re: Cabrera

I'll find out what I can and reply later. When are you coming?

Yes, you can certainly swim in the bay there, plenty of fish to see. On the way back, the boat backs into a cave and you can also swim there. Very deep water but totally clear and as you look out to into the sunlight there are many fish. Spectacular, don't forget snorkel and mask.

Edited: 3:37 am, February 12, 2010
Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
2. Re: Cabrera

www.excursionsacabrera.com/es/index3.html

gives you the page of the company, but unfortunately only in Spanish and with no prices. Lots of nice pics though. The trips don't start until probably April, so the info office is not open at the moment.

There is a phone number and e-mail on the address. If you need more info PM me.

wirral
reviews: 74
3. Re: Cabrera

Peter.On a day out in CSJ in October 2008 am I correct to recall a kiosk on the front near the marina that was selling these boat trips to Cabrera? I read about them on their notice board as that is an area of Majorca that was previously unknown to me and I had not heard of Cabrera.So OP might be able to write off or e-mail for one of the fold out leaflets giving pictures and full details.

Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
4. Re: Cabrera

Yes Wirral you're right (as usual) There are contact details on the website I gave.

In Colonia Sant Jordi there is an aquarium (still with free entry) based on the sea life around Cabrera. Well worth a visit and at that price can't be bad.

Mallorca
reviews: 71
5. Re: Cabrera

Hi

Check this link... it contains the prices of MAY 2009.

infomallorca.net/imgdb/archivo_dre41664.pdf

It looks like the tickets cost between 31 and 38 Euros. Optional meal extra: 7,50 Euros.

Enjoy your trip to Cabrera.

6. Re: Cabrera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 12, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Colonia de Sant Jordi
More Colonia de Sant Jordi Topics