We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fist timer in Can Pastilla

Which Can Pastilla hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
leeds
reviews: 87
Fist timer in Can Pastilla

Staying in Can Pastilla later in the month for 4 nights. Any tips about good places to eat and bike hire ? Also how frequent is the bus service to Palma and what time is the last bus back from Palma at night ?

Thanks

Mallorca
reviews: 71
1. Re: Fist timer in Can Pastilla

Here you can find some info on the bus 21 that goes to Can Pastilla:

www.emtpalma.es/EMTPalma/Front/lineas.en.svr…

I'm afraid that I don't know about places to eat or to hire bikes.

Newcastle
Destination Expert
for Newcastle upon Tyne
reviews: 82
2. Re: Fist timer in Can Pastilla

hi plenty of places to eat and drink on the front also bike shops as well, good bus service into palma at 1 euro one way,

if you have google earth or google maps check out the front, we are back on the 18th October,

Kent, England
reviews: 22
3. Re: Fist timer in Can Pastilla

There's a couple of bike hire shops, both on the harbourside. Buses are about every 20 minutes to Palma, I think. Its about a 30 minute ride.

wirral
reviews: 81
4. Re: Fist timer in Can Pastilla

The 21 bus is from the airport to Cán Pastilla not from Palma City.You want the 15.I was on it today between CánP and Arenal.It is very frequent .I looked on the busstop and it said every 10 minutes.

5. Re: Fist timer in Can Pastilla

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 05, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Can Pastilla