We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I am so excited!

Which Cala d'Or hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
I am so excited!

Hi all, I'm so excited to go to the Marina Scorpios on the 18th may, two weeks. All included. Can any one tell me about the place and is there any tips on what to do there I have 2 children ages 8 and 2, thanks.

teesside
reviews: 2
1. Re: I am so excited!

hi!! we were in cala d'or in may last year, weather was fabulous for the kids (6, 3) pools were cool but they didnt mind. we stayed at the fererra blanca - not far from you, the beach is a tiny little cove which gos out quite far and is shallow for the little ones. there are loads of tiny little fish swimming about at that time of year - lovely!!

there is a strip of shops and little bars right near you, if your AI and fancying a change i suggest the duke of devonshire pub (on the strip) if you sit out the back they have shaded tables, a kids play area and on an evening the play disney films on the outside tv for kids, and ours got free smarties icecreams - very attentive to little ones if you fancy a change of scenery!

all in all, cala d'or and especially where ur located, with little ones is hotel based though there is a go kart and bouncy castle with little rides etc on the strip too - you get a bracelet for about 4e and can come back throughout the day! little gift shops are dotted around and there is a little train that takes you al around cala d'or, very family orientated - its lovely.

Hartlepool, United...
reviews: 3
2. Re: I am so excited!

Les,

I think you have got your bearings wrong, the marina scorpions is approx 50 mins walk away from cala Ferrera,the scorpions is in cala egos

teesside
reviews: 2
3. Re: I am so excited!

eee so sorry, my mistake - im getting mixed up with hotels!!!

Hartlepool, United...
reviews: 3
4. Re: I am so excited!

I still get them mixed up over cala Ferrera.lol

5. Re: I am so excited!

Thank you so much your info. Your very helpful.

6. Re: I am so excited!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, April 26, 2014