We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marina

Which Cala d'Or hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,697 posts
5 reviews
Marina

Is the marina nice for a few drinks at night ive found a good deal to the Ferrera blanca hotel

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
1. Re: Marina

Yes the marina is nice but a fair distance from the Ferrera Blanca . The town centre is nearer . Plenty to do around the Ferrera Blanca as well .

westmids/calaegos
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
94 reviews
2. Re: Marina

Fabulous - best restaurants and lovely bars to chill out while watching the boats. Smugglers Inn - there's a large gin and tonic with my name on it !!

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,697 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Marina

Think i will book it then september 2013, been to palma nova last few years ready for a change

Hartlepool, United...
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: Marina

you won't regret trying cala dor

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
81 posts
83 reviews
5. Re: Marina

We spend a lot of time in Cala D'or each year. Our daughter stays in Palma Nova when she comes to Mallorca with her friends but enjoys coming to see us in Cala D'or for a more relaxing holiday.

Cala D'or is totally different to Palma Nova and has a different type of restaurants, bars and visitors and is much more of a family resort. The Marina has several excellent restaurants all of which have lovely views overlooking the boats. I am sure you will enjoy it.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,697 posts
5 reviews
6. Re: Marina

should be ok off to Lindos in Rhodes first

7. Re: Marina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 pm, December 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or