We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel atalon any info about the 2 buildings

Which Cala Bona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
wigan
hotel atalon any info about the 2 buildings

have read that the hotel is 2 separate buildings behind each other. Are they equally as good or is one in effect an annexe. Do any have really poor views. Would appreciate any info from anyone about this and also any other tips , thanks

Timbuktu, Mali
1. Re: hotel atalon any info about the 2 buildings

If I'm not mistaken , one part is right by the sea and the other is across the promenade that runs right along the coast from Cala Millor to the harbour in Cala Bona . I know which part I'd plump for . Not stayed there though , so could be wrong The hotel is in a good position , handy for the beach in Cala Millor and bars / resteraunts in Cala Bona .

Both lovely resorts , you will have a great time .

Great Malvern...
reviews: 4
2. Re: hotel atalon any info about the 2 buildings

Just got back from Hotel Atalon and yes the hotel is divided into 2 buildings. Don't let that put you off. The hotel is connected on the lowest floor by an underground walkway. Most of the guests just come out of the reception and take 10 steps across the walkway and straight into 2nd building. It really isn't a problem at all. Ive been in bigger hotels and have had to walk much further. you are only 2 mins from everything where ever your room is. The main building has the sea view rooms overlooking the sea and pool but the 2nd part of the hotel does has a view of the sea as well if you are at the front of it. We paid extra for a sea view overlooking the pool and i would do it again. The sunrise is stunning. I will be doing a full review later.

wigan
3. Re: hotel atalon any info about the 2 buildings

Thanks for your info. From another reply i've had it sounds like your right,

it is either side of the prom, but they're connected on a lower level.

Thanks again

wigan
4. Re: hotel atalon any info about the 2 buildings

thanks for your reply, it was really helpful. We weren't able to upgrade to a sea view when we made our last minute booking, but will try when we get there. From the info you gave though will not let it spoil it if we can't get one.

Only going end of August but can't wait now, went to Cala Millor 5years ago, but this hotel really does tick the boxes for location.

Thanks again, much appreciated

Liverpool, United...
5. Re: hotel atalon any info about the 2 buildings

Husband and i goin to hotel atalon 28th oct 4 2wks can any one tell me how much they charge to upgrade to sea view not been to this hotel b 4 always stayed in hotel cb and alica but got a cheaper deal here but not sure of the food here but take a chance

6. Re: hotel atalon any info about the 2 buildings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 13, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Cala Bona