We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clumba Mar Hotel Review

Which Ca'n Picafort hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
United Kingdom
Clumba Mar Hotel Review

Help - I have read a post regarding the above hotel that there are double bookings.

I have contacted my travel agent they said dont worry they have not heard anything and we will be sorted when we get to the resort.

We booked with Thompsons in January and paid brochure price to go to this hotel with another family.

I have contacted the hotel to request low floor - they have not come back saying ther is no booking.

Anything else that I can do????? to ensure I get the hotel that I booked

Preston, United...
reviews: 8
1. Re: Clumba Mar Hotel Review

Hi Suzie

You've really done everything you can, remember that there will have been hundreds of people who have statyed there and not experienced any problems but haven't posted a review.

I'm sure everything will be fine and if not stamp your little feet until it is!!

Lanska

Mablethorpe...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Clumba Mar Hotel Review

IHi suziesue22

Dont worry, I stayed in the Clumba Mar in September of this year and no double bookings were made whilst I was there. It is a huge hotel, so I think double booking wouldnt be a problem. I am sure you will all have a great holiday, we did.

Cheers

Suzukigirl7

3. Re: Clumba Mar Hotel Review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, September 11, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Ca'n Picafort