We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A&D Weatherspoons & Bar Bamboo

Which Cala Millor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle upon...
reviews: 2
A&D Weatherspoons & Bar Bamboo

Does anyone know if Alan & Di are open this year?

They have the bar opposite Cheers Bar.

We were there last Aug/Sept and they did have the bar up for sale and Alan had a job to start this year in Majorca but Di was unsure if she would still run bar herself.

Also anyone know if Rob & Jan still have Bar Bamboo?

Thanks

Kaz

reviews: 3
11. Re: A&D Weatherspoons & Bar Bamboo

from Christina aptms. just walk all the way down to the big parking lot, there turn left until you get to the traffic light. the road before the traffic light to your right will take you to Weatherspoons (you'll see the sign).

If you turn right at the traffic light and walk down until you see a Union Jack and a big orange sign right after the Eroski store, thats Bar Bamboo.

otherwise, if you're at Weatherspoon, walk about 10m towards the sea and take a left at the first road and then a right and voila, the Bar Bamboo. its very close.

-----------------------------------

find Bar Bamboo on Facebook www.facebook.com/barbamboo

Carlow,Ireland
12. Re: A&D Weatherspoons & Bar Bamboo

Thanks Daniela, directions taken" cud u recomend&direct me to any other good places to try on our visit? where b gud, 4 lovely big breaky? or best pizza,thats 4 my 13 yr son". whers gud 4 live music?

any offerings b great

Nicki

13. Re: A&D Weatherspoons & Bar Bamboo

a bit difficult, coz what suits me fine, might not be what you feel comfortable with.

For live music (karaoke and bingo) I would suggest the rose & crown which you find in the shopping street.

For pizza, definitely check out the Atlanta which is open all night until 5 or 6am and offers food as well as drinks. walk towards cala bona in the shopping street and the street where you find the horse carriage and a big sign saying 'TEXAS' with a finger pointing to the sea, turn right there and you'll find it about 20m to your left.

you'll find loads of british places as well as German and spanish ones. The Sundeck is in the shopping street as well. Just try them out and find out which one suits you the best.

also there are loads of lovely restaurants in cala bona lined up in the harbour.

Enjoy your hols!! I'm sure you'll LOVE it!! :)

Edited: 10:25 am, July 25, 2011
Carlow,Ireland
14. Re: A&D Weatherspoons & Bar Bamboo

Ah u very gud, thanks 4 prompt reply, iv jotted down yr suggestions.

Thanks

London, United...
reviews: 1
15. Re: A&D Weatherspoons & Bar Bamboo

have just come back from Cala Millor and visited A&D Weatherspoons regularly! Alan & Di still make you very welcome!

Darlington, United...
16. Re: A&D Weatherspoons & Bar Bamboo

Thanks to Rob & Jan for some nice nights at the barbamboo . We will remember you. From Mike,John,Barbara and June (the Darlo crowd) Thanks for a loan of the Newcastle shirts and brollie

Newcastle upon...
reviews: 10
17. Re: A&D Weatherspoons & Bar Bamboo

Alan and Di food was fab big portion size though very friendly people.would like to say a big thank you to them for there help with taking me to the walk in centre for my mosy bites.Bar Bamboo Jan and Rob very friendly people made everyone feel welcome and drink was reasonly priced no complaints with ever.Going back next year to visit them all.

Shrewsbury, United...
reviews: 7
18. Re: A&D Weatherspoons & Bar Bamboo

HI just to say that rob and jan are still at the barbamboo, we have been drinking there with them for the last 10 days ok

Liverpool
reviews: 2
19. Re: A&D Weatherspoons & Bar Bamboo

Hi, just returned from Cala Millor and yes Alan and Diana are still running their lovely place, I was there from 11th June to 18th June 2013.

Glasgow, United...
reviews: 4
20. Re: A&D Weatherspoons & Bar Bamboo

Yes its still open was there last week

Get answers to your questions about Cala Millor