We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa de la Horca

Which Frigiliana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 8
Casa de la Horca

Anyone stayed at Casa de la Horca in Frigiliana? Is it as nice as it looks in the pictures? Any issues? Any idea how recently it was renovated and furnished?

4 replies to this topic
Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
reviews: 45
1. Re: Casa de la Horca

hi there i can not be off much help i am afraid.

i have walked past it many times but never been inside. it is well placed for the village just near the vertudes bar, which gets very busy with tourists but is very good all i can suggest is if you email your rental company.

hope someone has rented villa and can give more info

2. Re: Casa de la Horca

We stayed here in July 2013 - 2 adults, 2 late teens and my 79 year old mother. Location is idyllic, on the edge of a steep gorge. And very central for Frigiliana. House is large and beautifully rustic. It is very thoroughly equipped but in need of a bit of updating / tender loving care - eg there were two corkscrews but both were broken (we replaced them!).

Points to watch:

Bathrooms/showers: 3 (great) but two of the showers are pretty small.

Pool: really not large (but very refreshing and a view to die for).

Access: no less than 32 steps down from the road. Not steep, but a challenge for older visitors and hard work with luggage/shopping.

Location: just below the town's sports field. You are a bit overlooked from the tennis court and there is occasional noise from the sound system there.

Would we come back? Definitely, if we had the right sized party.

Langholm, United...
Destination Expert
for Nerja, Frigiliana
reviews: 45
3. Re: Casa de la Horca

thanks for posting review it is a great help to others

4. Re: Casa de la Horca

You're welcome. Post here if you have any specific questions and I'll do my best to help.

Reply to: Casa de la Horca
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Frigiliana