We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Late arrival transport from MP Airport to Lido

Which Jesolo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Shropshire
reviews: 142
Late arrival transport from MP Airport to Lido

Hello,

I am planning a cheap week in July: our aircraft would land at 21.20 on a Sunday night, the last bus from Marco Polo leaves for Jeselo some 12 minutes later, so not much chance of catching that!

My question is: what choices remain should I book the flights? This trip was supposed to be a cheap holiday, so a taxi or hotel transport isn't what I want to hear. Nothing booked yet, but depending on the replies to this: we may come.

We've been to Lido de Jesolo back in the 70's, 80's and 90's and just thought it would be a hoot to re-visit again.

<*))))))><

Edited: 7:13 am, February 24, 2012
Monselice, Italy
reviews: 27
1. Re: Late arrival transport from MP Airport to Lido

Request information at this link www.atvo.it/index.php… for the summer timetable, it's possible that the last bus is later

2. Re: Late arrival transport from MP Airport to Lido

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:40 pm, June 17, 2013