We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get from Leonardo Da Vinci airport to Lido di Jesolo

Which Jesolo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin
reviews: 8
How to get from Leonardo Da Vinci airport to Lido di Jesolo

Hi,

We are travelling from Dublin to Rome in September and would like to go down to Lido di Jesolo first.

Would like advice on best way to get there from Leonardo Da Vinci airport in Rome please? Anyone know?

Many thanks,

Carole and John

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
reviews: 49
1. Re: How to get from Leonardo Da Vinci airport to Lido di Jesolo

You are talking about a long way, at least 5 hours by train,

Manchester
reviews: 117
2. Re: How to get from Leonardo Da Vinci airport to Lido di Jesolo

Hi

I'm not sure how you would get there the experts will help but I know its a long way, will you have a car ? Jesolo is nearer to Venice. I would presume you would get the train from Termini in rome to either Mestre or Santa Lucia station in Venice. I do know there is then a bus to Jesolo from either of these stations

hope you get sorted

Jess UK

Dublin
reviews: 8
3. Re: How to get from Leonardo Da Vinci airport to Lido di Jesolo

Hi,

Many thanks for this very usefull information. We booked to Rome first because we are going to my partner's son's wedding on 27th in Rome. Thought it might be nice to go down to Lido di Jesolo, but clearly it will be a bit of a journey, so will have to rethink this.

Best wishes,

Carole

Manchester
reviews: 117
4. Re: How to get from Leonardo Da Vinci airport to Lido di Jesolo

hi Carol

you will find plenty to occupy you in rome, plenty of day trips from Rome, there is a beach about 45 mins from Rome, the Ostia Lido, which is also home to Ostia Antica, an ancient Roman town similar to Pompeii.

Post a few questions on the Rome Forum for tips

Jess UK

5. Re: How to get from Leonardo Da Vinci airport to Lido di Jesolo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 am, September 21, 2009