We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

catholic masses

Which Greve in Chianti hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
overland park, ks.
catholic masses

Where is there a catholic church near panzano/greve said in english?

Montepulciano, Italy
reviews: 1
1. Re: catholic masses

I doubt there is one in the countryside. Few Italian priests in the rural parishes speak much English so unless there's an English priest visiting for his holidays and his Parish Priest reckons there's a demand, it's unlikely. There must be Mass somewhere in Florence in English in summer (anyone?) but off the top of my head, outside of Rome, the only place I can picture seeing Mass advertised in English is in Assisi. But why not go to an Italian service? If you are a regular church goer you'll find it very easy to follow, though note the Italians are a lot more flexible on when to stand up, sit down, kneel down so feel free to do whatever you do at home.

overland park, ks.
2. Re: catholic masses

Thanks for the info. Someone else suggested what you did and I think we will just find a Mass in town.

3. Re: catholic masses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, July 11, 2014