We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Greve in the evening?

Which Greve in Chianti hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
4 posts
Greve in the evening?

I will be staying in Greve, in town centre for 6 days in June. After researching I understand that the town itself is fairly isolated however I am intersted in finding out what it has to offer in terms of nightlife/entertainment/things to do in the evening? Will I be resticted to just the town or is there places nearby that I can experience as well? (without getting stranded in the dark somewhere in the middle of nowhere)

Also, I am hoping to get around by scooter to see other towns rather than hire a car, will this be easy to do?

Castellina in...
Level Contributor
3,017 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: Greve in the evening?

The scooter will be no problem - there's a good scooter rental place in Greve - and there are lots of interesting places reachable by scooter from Greve. However, unless there's some kind of festa going on, there is NO night time entertainment in Greve or anywhere nearby. Locals amuse themselves by going in a group to a restaurant for the evening. However, you might not find this lack of nightlife a problem because a full day of exploration is likely to burn up energy. Dinner normally starts at 8 pm so by the time that's over you'll probably be ready to hit the sack.

Melbourne, Australia
4 posts
2. Re: Greve in the evening?

A tad disappointing about the lack of liveliness in the evening, nevertheless I guess the answer is... just go with the flow and join in with the locals! Thank you so much for your helpul insight, much appreciated

3. Re: Greve in the evening?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:47 pm, July 09, 2013