We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Agritourismo in Greve In Chianti

Which Greve in Chianti hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Swedesboro, New...
reviews: 15
Agritourismo in Greve In Chianti

My husband and I are planning a trip to Tuscany and want to stay in the Chianti area. Has anyone stayed at Agriturismo Podere Casa Nova, Greve in Chianti? And what did you think?

Thanks!

Castellina in...
reviews: 8
1. Re: Agritourismo in Greve In Chianti

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g580240-d656931… Three reviews but two seem to be by the same people. I know the owners - they have a very good butchers shop in Greve and are very nice people. The location is good because you can walk to Greve along a flat part of the road (rare in this hilly area) so no problems if you have wine with your dinner.

Idaho Falls, Idaho
reviews: 5
2. Re: Agritourismo in Greve In Chianti

I have not stayed there but the area is very pretty and the price is reasonable and the place looks like a good/typical tuscan rental.

You can also find opinions on where to stay on slowtrav.com

Swedesboro, New...
reviews: 15
3. Re: Agritourismo in Greve In Chianti

Thanks to you both. I read the reviews also and they are somewhat dated (from 2010), so I was trying see if some updated information was available. I did note that it is very close to Greve, and thank you Tuscan for indicating that the road into Greve is flat, as my hubby has knee problems.

Siena, Italy
reviews: 11
4. Re: Agritourismo in Greve In Chianti

hello

a good farmhouse in Greve in Chianti is www.villavistarenni.com

By By and good Holydais

5. Re: Agritourismo in Greve In Chianti

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, September 03, 2013