We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sorrento to Alerobello

Which Alberobello hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
hong kong
reviews: 1
Sorrento to Alerobello

I would like to have a trip to south Italy in July about two weeks. I need some advice. Have tentatively set the following time table. Let me know what you think.After travel the Sorrento, we plan to take a early morning train to Alberobello and stay one night in a trulli. (train from Sorrento to Naples, Bari, Alberobello)How many hours for that day transportation? Is it worth and safe to stay in Bari? We also want to go to Lecce. Which place is the best to base in for these days? Lastly, we back to Rome.

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your anticipated help.

Edith

Rochester Hills...
reviews: 63
11. Re: Sorrento to Alerobello

Hope you don't mind if I hop in here with a question....we are thinking about making the same trip.....starting in Sorrento and travelling to Alberobello and Matera. Spending one night in each place. We would rent a car. How long of a drive is it from Sorrento to one or the other?

OR....we could leave from Rome by train or car, then head to Sorrento afterwards.

Any suggestions on which would be better and how long of drive/train times we would have?

We don't want to spend too long driving there and back if we only have 2 nights to spend in the area.

Thanks!

12. Re: Sorrento to Alerobello

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, October 21, 2010