We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus timetable ( EAV Bus - Orario Generale)

Which Ischia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Berlin, Germany
Bus timetable ( EAV Bus - Orario Generale)

Hello,

when we were last time on Ischia, we got an 'Orario Generale' at the main bus station in Porto. Does anyone know, if this table is now avaible (as a *.pdf) for download? I would like to carry it in my smarphone.

Thanks is advance

Maria

10 replies to this topic
Isola d'Ischia...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Bus timetable ( EAV Bus - Orario Generale)

As yet I've not seen a printed version for the current season - but haven't been down to the bus station to ask!

The only ones I can find online seem to date from 2012, or before that....

Peter

Berlin, Germany
2. Re: Bus timetable ( EAV Bus - Orario Generale)

Hi Peter,

do you think there are dramatically changes from 2012 to 2013?

Would you mind to post the link to the 2012 timetable?

Thanks

Maria

Isola d'Ischia...
3. Re: Bus timetable ( EAV Bus - Orario Generale)

Hi! Here's the link for what purports to be a summer 2012 PDF....

ischia.it/new/orari/Orario_Autobus_Ischia_Es…

The main routes (CS, CD, 1 and 2) aren't likely to very different from that - however the bus company's apparently rather short of funds... so services may be a little less frequent, or start later and finish earlier?

For the CS, CD and 5 and 6, some temporary diversions to the west of Porto - before "Pilastri"... The 8 and 15 have been combined into one route... and I've no idea what happening with those in the 20s over near Forio?

During the daytime though it's probably a reasonable guide... although that's not necessarily what you need if standing out in the blazing sun, or when (as it's doing now) the rain is pouring down!

Roughly when will you be here?

Peter

http://www.pbase.com/isolaverde

Berlin, Germany
4. Re: Bus timetable ( EAV Bus - Orario Generale)

hello again,

thanks, this is very helpful. We use the daytime looking around by bus and walking over the lovely island, and in my mind I can clearly see the rain has gone when we will come , begin of June, you'll see ;-).

Have a nice day

Maria

Isola d'Ischia...
5. Re: Bus timetable ( EAV Bus - Orario Generale)

My wife pointed this out to me.... but the best thing, if you've a digital camera or smart phone, might be to photograph the one which is usually on display at the bus station?

For a mix of things to do - come rain or shine - there's also this magazine for the island's visitors....

ischianews.com/it/…2.html

Hope you'll have a great time, no matter what the weather!

Peter

http://www.pbase.com/isolaverde

Berlin, Germany
6. Re: Bus timetable ( EAV Bus - Orario Generale)

Good morning Peter,

thanks again for the ischianews. They also contain some bus route information and a helpful timetable of the ferries at the end of the magazine, we are well prepared now.

> - come rain or shine -

some pleasant anticipation for you . We will bring back the sun to Ischia , look at the most loved link (by my husband): yr.no/place/…long.html , but maybe anticipation is the highest form of joy ;-) .

Have a nice weekend

Maria

Edited: 4:00 am, June 01, 2013
Isola d'Ischia...
7. Re: Bus timetable ( EAV Bus - Orario Generale)

Let's hope they've got it right...

After already having had days of 24, 25 and even 27 degrees, going back to 18,19 and 20 has been no fun at all.... indeed, earlier this week we came close to turning on our central heating again!

Peter

Berlin, Germany
8. Re: Bus timetable ( EAV Bus - Orario Generale)

hi Peter,

did you see, sun was coming with us in beginning of June. We had a great time in Ischia, thanks to your wife`s tip making photos of the bus timetable (not used in Ischia, but I will do it in other parts of the world). Buses were very full this year, not a real problem for us tourists, but for the people living there it must be hard. We had a boat trip to Procida (very lovely), Capri (very crowded) and Amalfi and Positano (also very crowded) but wonderful days. Best of all (for me) was snorkeling in the see 20 to 22 degrees C, great, but to cold for my husband. We had wonderful 10 days, what a pity back at work now, but a bottle of Ricoletto helps of taking the impressions a bit longer.

Best regards to all of you and nice holidays

Maria

Isola d'Ischia...
9. Re: Bus timetable ( EAV Bus - Orario Generale)

Thanks for the follow-up... and great to hear it went so well!

Peter

Ischia Porto, Italy
10. Re: Bus timetable ( EAV Bus - Orario Generale)

To all women who ride the bus in Ischia, there is an old man with thick glasses who will feel you up. Be on the lookout for him and don't stand near him if possible!

Reply to: Bus timetable ( EAV Bus - Orario Generale)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted