We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus relation to Corpa di Cava

Which Cava De' Tirreni hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Frankfurt
Bus relation to Corpa di Cava

Hello,

in 3 weeks we will start a trekking holiday, starting in Corpa di Cava. Until now we found a train connection from Napoli to Cava de' Tirreni,

but we havn't found a way to proceed to Corpo di Cava yet. Does anyone know there is a bus connection?

If we arrive at 9.05 in Cava, when would be the next connection?

Thanks in advance, we are looking forward to meeting this wonderful region

Simone

Sorrento
Destination Expert
for Sorrento, Capri
reviews: 44
1. Re: Bus relation to Corpa di Cava

Uah, the trakking paths that start from Corpo di Cava are amazing! i don't know exactly the timeline but you have to looking for the line 61. I can check the schedule the next time i've been in Cava ( my boyfriend live there) and i'll let you know..

Frankfurt
2. Re: Bus relation to Corpa di Cava

Hi,

thanks for this quick answer ans your offer - very kind...

Your comments about trekking make me a little bit nervous, but we are still optimistic...

Tanti saluti

Simone

Sorrento
Destination Expert
for Sorrento, Capri
reviews: 44
3. Re: Bus relation to Corpa di Cava

Hi Simone,

i've asked for you. So, when you'll arrive in Cava you have to ask for Municipio (the town hall). It's not far from the train station. There, near the cinema Alambra, you can see the bus station, where the bus starts. Ask for the bus to "Badia" ( it's the popular name for Corpo di Cava).

The last year i walked for your same path: from Corpo di Cava to Annunziata, it's not difficul but a little bit long :D What's about your route?

Frankfurt
4. Re: Bus relation to Corpa di Cava

Hi and thanks a lot -

it's marvelous to get such a concrete information from so far away.

We want to walk "down the hills" to Maiori - and our trekking book declares it as simple. We hope so!

Very best regards

Simone

Frankfurt
5. Re: Bus relation to Corpa di Cava

Hello,

in the meantime we are back frm our trip and I would like to thank you for your support. Everything went well (except we missed to exit the bus at the monastery...).

It was a very exciting trecking tour and we loved the wonderful views from different mountains.

Very best regards

Simone

6. Re: Bus relation to Corpa di Cava

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:46 am, December 01, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Cava De' Tirreni