We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation in Naxos

Which Naxos Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Accomodation in Naxos

Hey all!

Im hopping around the Cyclades end of August through September and was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions on hostels/accomodation in Naxos city? I will probably be in Naxos mid September time.

I will be a solo traveller (age 23) and am looking for somewhere welcoming, central, clean and safe.

Thank you!!

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
reviews: 41
1. Re: Accomodation in Naxos

Hi Kimberley,

What do you define as central ? Do you want to stay in town or central to beaches and resorts ?

concord nh
reviews: 18
2. Re: Accomodation in Naxos

We have booked the Studios Naxos at St. George Beach. I would contact them directly to get info on rooms. We have booked a studio with 180 degree view of the beach for 30 Euros a night! It includes two rooms, a kitchenette, and balcony with sea view. The owners will also pick you up at the port. Going to Greece, especially the islands during the off season is one of the best deals in the world! With the Greek economy still struggling to make ends meet many hotel owners are willing to give you a deal. Don't let the media fool you in thinking that Greece is falling apart. It's one of the best bargains in all of Europe and the Greek people will go out of their way to ensure you have the time of your life!

Edited: 3:37 pm, August 05, 2013
mallorytown, ontario
reviews: 13
3. Re: Accomodation in Naxos

We stayed at Summer Dream I in Ag. Prokopios in September. Price for 3 people was E35. Had a kitchenette and 2 bedrooms and a pool and 2 balconies. VERY clean. Friendly owners who picked us up late at the boat and gave us a caraffe of wine when we arrived. It's not in the town but there are plenty of restaurants near it. And the bus stop is close. We didn't have a view but I think some rooms do. I would stay there again if I go back to Naxos.

4. Re: Accomodation in Naxos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, August 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Naxos Town