We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which hotel?

Which Naxos Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
victoria
which hotel?

Hi

Have narrowed down the island hopping to 2. Wish to stay on Naxos and Santorini. Could anyone recommend a hotel with a great pool, gym, quiet location, clean and comfortable facilities, for 4 mature women, who like sight-seeing, walking, etc.on Naxos? We are travelling in July.

Cheers Shirley

Denderleeuw, Belgium
reviews: 14
1. Re: which hotel?

Hi Shirley,

This year it will be the third time that we will spend our holidays at Naxos, staying at Hotel Astir of Naxos (always in June) I really can recommend this hotel, nice and clean, friendly, located at 200 meters from the beach and 15 minutes walk from the chora. Nice swimming pool and around 23 rooms. I wrote some reviews related th the hotel with a few photos. Do not hesitate to ask me for more info (I am not paid to make promotion of the hotel, but honestly it is more than ok for us.

Kind regards, Geertv from Belgium.

Sydney
reviews: 18
2. Re: which hotel?

Hi,

I stayed at Astir a couple of years ago. I concur with other comments ie it is good. Try to get a room overlooking pool or towards beach.Views in other directions are ordinary.

3. Re: which hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:25 am, September 20, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Naxos Town